International Campaign for Tibet
Jefferson Place NW, is located between Connecticut Avenue NW, and 19th street to the east and west and M and N Streets to the north and south. Closest metro station is Dupont Circle (Red Line, South Exit).
View location Google Maps »
Dupont Circle Metro to ICT
- At Dupont Metro, take the South exit (towards 19 Street)
- Continue walking south on 19th Street two blocks straight
- Turn left for Jefferson Place NW
Farragut West Metro to ICT
- Take the 18th Street exit – continue walking north on 18th Street NW
- Walk three blocks straight and turn left Jefferson Place NW
ICT to Capitol Hill (HOUSE side) [Metro Fare: Cash $3.15 / $1.75 Smartrip $2.15 / $1.75]
- Take a left out of ICT (east) on Jefferson Place NW towards Connecticut Avenue NW
- Turn right onto 18th Street NW; walk three blocks to Farragut West Metro – entrance near intersection of I Street NW and 18th Street NW
- Take the Orange Line from Farragut West station heading to New Carrolton
- Pass McPherson Square, Metro Center, Federal Triangle, Smithsonian, L’Enfant Plaza, Federal Center; get off at Capitol South
- Exit near intersection of C Street SE and 1st Street SE. Start out going North on 1st Street SE towards Independence Avenue SE (Independence Avenue & South Capitol Street)
ICT to Capitol Hill (SENATE side) [Metro Fare: Cash $3.15 / $1.75 Smartrip $2.15 / $1.75]
- Take a right out of ICT on Jefferson Place NW towards 19th Street
- Walk two blocks to DuPont Circle Metro entrance
- Take the Red Line heading to Glenmont; pass Farragut North, Metro Center, Gallery Place-Chinatown, Judiciary Square; get off at Union Station
- Exit the Union Station metro stop and head south on 1st Street NE (Constitution Avenue & 1st Street NE)
Parking Near ICT
There are three parking garages on 20th street between M and N that might not come up on your GPS. These are $10 to $11 if you park before 10am but check but they close around 6:30pm or 7pm.
Other than this, here are few more: Daily parking cost is around $15 to $18.
- Park America (Open 24 hours)
1800 M St. NW, Washington, DC 20036 – (202) 223-4274
- Central Parking (Open 7am – 9pm)
1133 19th St NW, Washington, DC 20036 – (877) 717-0004
- Colonial Parking (Open 6:30am – 7pm)
1166 20th St NW, Washington, DC 20036
- Marc Parc (Open 7am – 7pm)
1233 20th St, NW, Washington, DC 20036
The area is very walkable and can be reached by one of three Metro stations: Federal Center (Orange, Blue), Capitol South (Orange, Blue) and Union Station (Red).